Thursday, February 18, 2010

a non-scrapbook layout, a letter from Santa


I was inspired by Kristin's creative team when they were offering daily downloads from Kristin's kit called "Merry and Bright" were they offered gift tags. I actually used them for our kids presents this year. Not that they would recognize our hand writing, they are only 4 and 6, but I wanted to live a little bit in the past. Christmas as a child was one in which somebody in the family was selected to be "Santa" and hand out the presents. I wanted to do the same with our kids this year. Normally we just piled their stuff up in groups and directed them, but with my son being able to recognize names we gave it a try - it worked out great - and Santa even left them a note on the milk and cookie plate that matched the gift tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment