Tuesday, October 26, 2010

quick pages

If you know me, you know I'm an organizational freak, even if my house does look like a disaster. So, like everything else, my scrapbooking supplies are at my whim of organization. I think after many tries I finally got it the way I want it. Why am I blogging about this, well, I love to check out the freebies in digi-land. There are some awesomely talented people out there and they make fantastic pages and I love to collect those freebie quick pages they give away. So when I decided to just scrap 2008, I found that I had alot more pictures then I thought I did. So I decided to go through my QPs to see if any of them would fit my scrapping needs. I'm not the type of scrapper who thinks that all the pages have to be made by myself. I love the different looks that are represented here and thank all the people who gave away their quick pages. So, these are some of my pages I've done that aren't really mine at all. I've added titles and dates and journaling to make them a little more personalized. Thanks for looking.

















No comments:

Post a Comment