Monday, May 31, 2010

Journal Camp Week 4 - my Nursing story



Journal Camp - week 4 - writing about ourselves. Well, I didn't follow directions. I hope Nani will forgive me. We were suppose to only include one picture (maybe 2, I forgot) and the rest was suppose to be journaling about ourselves. I had so much to say and I really wanted to include all the pictures as they all relate to the story. Please Nani - I didn't want to do one layout for you and then just turn around and have to resturcture it for all the other pictures for my kids scrapbooks :)
I often tell people this story when they ask about going back to school for your graduate degree, so it was fairly easy to (and Fun!) to get it written out. Growing Pains Scrapped at STS just came out with this super cute kit that fit my layout perfectly. It's called Ahhh's!, Ouchies & Booboo's

Thanks for reading and Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment